Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Battle report



This is a battle between my chaos and Mike's Space Wolves. We rolled annihilation and pitched battle. Mike set up first and put his scouts in reserves along with a unit of gray hunters in a rhino. I put a unit of chaos troops with 2 meltaguns and a chaos glory icon.


Turn one, shot twin link lascannon off of razorback.


Scouts come on and kill one oblit, and come up 1'' short on the assault. My rhino came out of reserves and killed the scouts with shooting.

Turn 3 I moved my berserker rhino and that's about it.

Turn 4 Mike blew up berzerker rhino with his long fangs, and put a wound on my D.P.

Turn 5 Mike kills D.P. with a gray hunter unit, and I kill two of my own berzerkers with plasma cannon from my oblit.

I pull up with my chaos squad and miss with both meltaguns, and then I assault his rhino and destroy it with my berzerkers.

Mike pulls up with his other gray hunter unit and shoots the crap out of my berzerkers with them. He then shoots my squad up with his long fangs and finishes them off with an assault.
Last round I kill his razorback and kill 6 gray hunters with plasmacannon from my oblits.

Mike wins by one kill point.






No comments:

Post a Comment